Always know what you’ll pay for monthly care and maintenance.
Do you already have a website but are looking for someone to maintain it? We can absolutely do that for you.
An up-to-date website is critical. Our business is your business!
You have a business to run.
Let us do the techy things to keep your site running smoothly.
Weekly updates to plugins, themes, and WordPress
Monthly security scans and monitoring
FREE fixes (for issues not caused by the client)
Non-profit rate: $50/month
We’re here to keep your site bright and shiny. All the things to keep your site up to date, including changes and updates.
WIZARD Plan includes:
- Daily backups
- Daily security scans and monitoring
- Weekly updates to WordPress, themes, and plugins
- Downtime alerts – know when your site is down
- FREE fixes (for issues not caused by the client)
- WordPress Monthly update reports (upon request)
- Monthly broken link check
- Monthly speed check
- Monthly Security check
- Monthly form test
1 Hour a la carte item of your choice. Additional time is billed at Current Client rate.
Non-profit rate: $100 per month
A LA CARTE
WordPress and Shopify
- Improve site SEO
- Keyword update and implementation
- Acquire Domain names
- Set up hosting
- Modify/update DNS records
- Redesign • Revamp
- Move – Migrate from one platform to another
- Google Analytics -G4 tags
- Improve site speed
- Fix glitches and bugs
Content – Campaigns
- Create and add forms
- Create blogs posts, content, etc
- Add blogs posts, content, press releases, etc
- Email campaigns
- Connecting stores to Facebook and IG
- Google / Facebook /IG Ad campaigns
- Create QR codes
- Site creation
- Add products
- Set up payment systems
- Set up shipping
- Set up sales, discount/promo codes
Current Client on a monthly plan: $80/hour
Non-profit rate $50/hour
Over 20 years of experience has finely honed our skills so we’re fast, efficient, dependable, and affordable.
All services are billed monthly and are due within 10 days.
New Client website builds – A $1000 non-refundable deposit is required. The deposit will be applied against your first monthly invoice.
Design/Redesign charges will be invoiced and are due 5-days after completion and before the site is launched.
In case communication stops for any reason, and repeated requests for information, content, action, etc have no response, any work that had been performed on the site will be removed, and the site will be returned to its initial state, and customer will be invoiced for outstanding work.